Sidor

lördag 3 januari 2015

Pajama time!

The January kit from Cocoa Daisy is called Pajama time! It arrived a bit late here, due to the craziness of the holidays, but I loved getting a late Christmas gift and had lots of fun playing with the kit.

I realize when seeing them together that my three layouts are quite different in colours and it's not obvious that they are created using the same kit as a base. I love all the different possibilities with the kits Christine puts together! There's also a very inspiring thread on the MB, showing examples of possible colour combinations - check it out!


The arrow is from the stitching template included in the DITL add on.



The mask that I used on my second layout comes in the main kit. I used gesso, acrylic paint, mist and glimmer glaze.

 
 
I cut the fox out from one of the papers in the patterned paper add on.
 

Grocery shopping with this little lady is always an adventure... :) This day she was all smiles, singing her way through the store... I used some of the stamps from the DITL kit around the edges of this layout.


 

1 kommentar:

http://www.scrappamighel.blogg.se sa...

Gillar verkligen dina LO's! Jättefina!