Sidor

onsdag 31 december 2014

Good bye 2014...

This has been a very strange year. So many emotions and quite a bit of struggling, from the beginning of the year and all the way to the end.

I lost my Dad in an accident in early November, and I really didn't need another reminder of how fragile this life of ours is. I don't have words to express how I feel. I just miss him so very much.

This year I took the huge step of taking some time off from my job and going back to the University. The goal is a totally new career as a teacher. I've loved it so far and I really hope that I'll still feel this way at the end of 2015.

Here's a page that I made using the mica flakes and the texture paste (white crackle) in the December Project Art kit from Cocoa Daisy. I glued down strips of fabric to my page and painted them with gesso and acrylic paint. I drew the feathers on a gray paper and cut them out.

The writing simply says: "I wish for a good year."



Inga kommentarer: