Sidor

söndag 22 juni 2014

Project Art pages...

I have so many art journaling pages using the Project Art kits from Cocoa Daisy that I yet haven't shared! 

Have you seen the totally new look of the Cocoa Daisy webpage? I really love the fresh design. Another thing that I'm very excited about is the Cocoa Daisy Online Magainze! The June issue is an abbreviated version but it's looking soooo good and I'm really looking forward to what is coming!

This page was made using the April Project Art kit, containing Silks Acrylic glaze...



It's not all that easy to take photos that show the shimmering but this is a try...

 
This is one of the pages I made using the March Project Art kit, containing PanPastels (it's still available!).
 




...and this one was also made using the March kit.



And finally I want to share one of the pages I made using the April kit. Here I didn't use the silks much, but the book pages were included in the Project Art kit and for all pages I've used bits and pieces from the main kit + add ons too.



More pages are coming...! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

 
 

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Look forward to more....