Sidor

tisdag 7 januari 2014

Some PL glimpses...

I don't know how it happened, but I suddenly fell in love with the "PL-style" of scrapping. I gave it a try and I got hooked... I don't know how long it will last, but I guess I'll go on as long as it's fun! :)

I've used the Cocoa Daisy Day In The Life kits, along with some other stuff... I did get a couple of Project Life mini kits, and I've also used bits and pieces from my stash and from the Cocoa Daisy main kits + add ons.

I thought I'd just show you some glimpses of my pages...

This is one of my favourites so far... about when J was in the US for almost 2 weeks and we used Skype to talk to him. I used blue watercolour and made my own 4x6 card, and I believe that both the "hello" and the plane came from earlier Cocoa Daisy kits.



Here I used a mix of patterned papers and cards from the mini kits. I used some mist to colour the "v.46" card.


Here I did some stamping... using older stamps from Cocoa Daisy. I also added a little washi tape from the Cocoa Daisy Christmas kit...

The card and the stamp are both from Cocoa Daisy. I used watercolours from the Project Art kit for December, to colour the stamped images.


I included the Project Art in the album... :) I'm enjoying working with those kits so much! Here you can see glimpses of a couple of the Cocoa Daisy DITL cards.








I'm keeping it simple and I'm not thinking too much, but trying to have fun! These pages will be a fun addition to my album and even if I don't complete a whole year, or stick to doing weekly spreads, I'll be enjoying the extra bits of our life that I'm documenting with these pages.

2 kommentarer:

Terés sa...

Snyggt Anna! Jag är i startgroparna... Jag gillar din stil, som vanligt.

Maria/Lilla07an sa...

Wiii! Va skoj att du börjat PL:a. Men det visste ju jag att du skulle gilla. Jag tror alla som gillar att dokumentera livet på nåt sätt också tycker om PL. För mig blev scrappandet mycket mer avslappnat när jag började med PL. Nu måste jag inte få en LO på allt "stort" vi gör och inte gör. Grunden finns alltid i PL-albumet och sen scrappar jag det jag känner för.