Sidor

söndag 24 november 2013

November Project Art

The November Project Art kit from Cocoa Daisy contains two sets of wonderful Faber-Castell Pitt Artist pens and also some fun feathers, tags and cards, to use in your art journaling.

I have a post up at the Cocoa Daisy blog, with lots of step-by-step photos. Here are the finished pages that I made using this kit.

First, some doodled floers using the pens + some Inktense pencils and a white Sharpie.

 
For my second page I used the pens, diluting and spreading the ink with water. I the Let's go stamp set - I love it so much!


Here I played with the feathers in the Project Art kit + some Dylusions Ink Spray and some little bits from the November add ons.


This page transformed a lot during the making...

 
And finally, just playing with some crazy doodling... :) It's not what I do best, but I really enjoy tring different things and experimenting... :)
 

 

1 kommentar:

AngelicaS sa...

Galet snygga, allihopa men sidan med fjädrarna är helt makalös!!! Suveränt!