Sidor

torsdag 25 juli 2013

Project Art July...

The July Project Art kit from Cocoa Daisy contains a bottle of Liquitex Matte Medium, one sampler package Faber-Castell Textural Accents, a Maya Road Sunset Orange Pigment Ink ink pad, 2 library cards, 1 Maya Road kraft envelope, 1 Vintage seed packet (assorted design), four 5x7 pieces of muslin fabric, 1 sheet vintage German fairy tale book page, 2 sheets Gold Bond stamp sheets and various savings stamps... It's such a fun kit!

It has the perfect supplies to try out making a collaged background and that's what I did on my first page. I mostly used acrylic paint and the Inktense pencils from the June Project Art kit, to complete the page. See the Cocoa Daisy blog for details and lots of step-by-step photos.



For my second page I created a background using Inktense pencils and Dylusions Spray Ink. I then added bits and pieces from the Project Art kit, as well as from the other July kits.


My third page is a really simple page where I wrote down some thoughts about my love for music. Silly enough, I tend to forget that I love music... and I need to remind myself every now and then! I used Inktense pencils to colour and I used the Liquitex matte medium to glue the glitter down.



1 kommentar:

Mikaela sa...

sååå söt! älskar dina kreativa sidor!