Sidor

tisdag 16 april 2013

A scraplift, some very fun sneaks and grab bags!

I dived into the Cocoa Daisy gallery a couple of weeks ago, and found some fabulous inspiration. See my blog post here. I also decided to scraplift a layout made by Amber because I was so inspired by her use of colour and the happy feel of her layout.

I used the Cocoa Daisy April kit for my layout and here is what I came up with. Amber's theme - a family game night - inspired me to take out these photos of Tuva and a puzzle. :) The blue frame was coloured with mist and I also used some green mist on the background.








And... here's a sneak of what is up next - the Cocoa Daisy May kit! It looks like such a fun kit!




The next sneak is of something that I'm looking forward to sooo very much! Project Art! This is a starter kit, that will be perfect if you want to get started with art journaling! With the purchase of the starter kit you will get an introductory art journaling video presentation by Ronda Palazzari!


Each month there will then be a new Project Art kit with a different mixed media item and other bits and pieces that will be fun to use in your journal. And... what makes me even more excited is that Christine has asked me to work with these products! (Thank you so much Christine!) I will get to inspire you (hopefully! :) and to show you a lot of messy and fun techniques to use in your journals!

Finally, it's a very good idea to check out this blog post, scroll down just a little bit to where it says "Grab bag" and read about the different ways to get a Free Cocoa Daisy grab bag! :)

2 kommentarer:

lisa sa...

This is so cute Anna xx

Mette sa...

Så fint! Gillar massor!
Gillade även att få säga HEJ till dig på riktigt i Stockholm! :)