Sidor

söndag 13 januari 2013

My thoughts about this new year...

First of all - thank you soooo much for all your sweet comments regarding my video for the Creative Jump Start! Each and every comment is sooo appreciated and you are making me a very happy girl! :) Also, a huge thank you to Nat for inviting me and for putting so much hard work into organizing the event! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the videos. There's still a whole lot of January left!

Now onto some art journaling...

I was very happy to be invited as a guest at the Art for myself blog! The January theme is "my thoughts about 2013" and this is what I created.













1 kommentar:

Teddi sa...

i liked your creative jumpstart video too. it was well done! :) very nice self portrait, on your thoughts on 2012 art journal page. i also like dimension on the white arrows too.