Sidor

tisdag 31 juli 2012

Santa Fe Sunset part 2 - a very precious photo...

This is a photo that I've wanted to scrap for a very long time. I'm so glad I finally did it, and I'm so glad I wrote this down. Tuva had some scary pulse dips when she was newborn and very tiny. We were still in the hospital and the reasons behind the pulse dips were unclear. It could be something bad - like an infection - or it could be just because she wasn't quite ready to be born when they took her out. They made all sorts of investigations, among other things the EKG. The electrodes were so large on her small body. Luckily all the tests came out fine and she just needed some extra time before she was strong enough.

I used the Santa Fe Sunset kit from Cocoa Daisy - the main kit + the embellishment pack and the patterned paper add on.



The colours of these Heidi Swapp papers were perfect for this photo. My tiny, tiny girl...









Sometimes I love making mistakes when scrapping... In this case, I placed the striped sticker slightly wrong at the edge of the photo. I tried to remove it, but it stuck and I accidentally tore it. It turned out that I loved the look of the torn sticker and I added the pieces again and used my sewing machine to keep them in place. :)






5 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

Sweet, sweet baby! I'm so glad everything turned out well! Clean design, beautiful page!

Margrethe sa...

Dette er en nydelig layout, Anna. Kjempefin, sart og med masse journaling! Glad for at du delte den :)

Niina sa...

Verkligen fin! LO/alster om verkliga och starka ämnen berör alltid extra mycket - glad att allt gick bra för tösen!

Jeanette Nyström (Jeany) sa...

Så fin layout Anna! Skönt att det gick bra för er och att Tuva mår bra. Bra att skriva ner ett sådant minne både för dig och för henne när hon blir stor!

/Jeanette

Lisa sa...

Kreativitet inkluderar alla känslor, allt är tillåtet att finnas. Jag upplever själv att det kan vara ett bra sätt att skapa just för att få ur sig sina känslor.
Fint att Du valt att scrappa även en sådan här sak.

Kramar Lisa.