Sidor

torsdag 19 april 2012

More Cocoa Daisy...

You don't want to miss out on the Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop - Picnic in the park, taking place next weekend. I posted the schedule here. The only thing you need to do is register for the message board. You don't need to be a subscriber, or use the kits, to play along. Come and join us! The challenges will run until May 6th, so there's plenty of time to play!

Here are another couple of layouts I created using the April kit. The first one is about all the weeks I spent at the hospital last spring... I spent sooo much time indoors, but every now and then I took a short walk to one of the benches outside the hospital, enjoying an ice cream in the sun...



The butterfly was coloured with Glimmer Mist, Key Lime Pie.







These are photos from the celebration of Linus birthday. I very rarely add this many photos to a layout and I've also realized I don't scrap photos of other people than us and the kids, often enough.





Inga kommentarer: