Sidor

fredag 30 mars 2012

My blog did not die...!

My blog is not dead... I promise! Things have just been a bit hectic and I've been pretty tired. I don't know if I can still blame the surgery...? Perhaps I can. I guess it does take some energy for the body to heal. I'm feeling pretty good, but removing the bandages (I kept them until yesterday because I felt safe with them on) actually made me a bit more sore. Perhaps that's only in my head and I'll adjust soon. :)

I've also wasted too much energy lately, trying to convince one of our local politicians that I am right and he is wrong. ;) I haven't been in such a frustrating situation many times before and walking around trying to come up with fabulous arguments for the next e-mail all day long, is not the best way to achieve happiness and joy in your life... :) but at least I am trying my best to make a change, and I guess that's worth a lot.

Luckily, I have some scrapping for you today as well! :) I created this pink layout for Scrapgalen, using the Glitz "Pretty in Pink" papers. I used gesso, acrylic paint and glimmer mist and glam from Tattered Angels for my background.







4 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

This is really lovely! I love those drips of mist/glam:)

Mikaela sa...

supersöt! o underara färgstänkar :)

Le petit monde de Louison sa...

Superbe!!!

Zima sa...

Underbart söt men ändå med lite edge! Snyggt med rinnränderna och ett jättefint foto!

Kolla in min blogg - jag har en Liebster Award åt dig där! Du inspirera verkligen mig till att kladda och leka! :)

Önskar dig & de dina en fin påsk! Hoppas att du får tid till att vila upp dig och får tid till att pyssla!

Maria