Sidor

söndag 1 maj 2011

Vintage Ink...

The Cocoa Daisy May kits 'Vintage Ink' are up in the store...! Go grab one before they're all gone...! This month I got the add ons Estate Sale, Thrift Shop and Swap Meet.

We took these photos just before I 'moved into' the hospital. Alva is talking to the baby... :)

I used some of the gorgeous rose ribbon to make this 'flower' and I also added some of the tiny threads from the edges of the fabric piece, underneath my flower.



This one is about the tiny baby clothes... it was such a fab feeling taking them out, washing them and getting them ready for our new baby... :)


I am no sure what this is, but I had so much fun creating it. I used a small box that once held some embossed paper birds from Prima. I painted the box with distress crackle paint and I used one of the 2 light bulbs featured in the main kit, together with the Maya Road chipboard from the Thrift Shop add on and the Maya Road stamps from the Estate Sale Add on.


My last layout is about our vacation last summer. After quite a few hours in the car we finally reached the loooong brigde that would take us over to Öland.



Buuuut, this isn't the last you've seen of this gorgeous kit, because there's a cybercrop coming up at Cocoa Daisy, May 13-15... and we're preparing it right now....! There will be a whole bunch of fun challenges and classes and I love what we've been planning so far! :) I bet you will love it too! You don't have to be a subscriber to take part in the crop, but you do need to register for the message board.

I also hope you have seen that there's a design team call going on...! I highly recommend that you give it a chance, if you're interested...!!!

1 kommentar:

lisa sa...

Beautiful Anna x